Effectively establishing an organization's reporting structure is paramount to overall success and growth. Proper alignment in structure:
- Creates a roadmap for reporting and decision making
- Serves as the foundation for job descriptions and department creation
- Reduces job duty redundancy
- Gives individuals direction to seek out proper leadership and decision makers
- Aligns communication avenues
- Assigns accountability for direct reports
- Assists external clients/vendors in determining and reaching proper personnel internally
- Aligns hiring, onboarding, training, performance appraisals, etc.
Being intentional in creating this foundational structure changes every facet of your business. Level Ten excels in aligning the right people with the right seats in order to create effective organizational structure.